We only use Premium websites!
They’re very clean and modern..
- We will guide you on how to personalize your new premium WEBSITE which will include a very friendly online back office. Very simple and easy to edit, post properties, an opinion, pages and anything else you would need. On average this takes about a week’s time when working part time on it and watching a few tutorials.
- The WEBSITE cost is 15$ to 35$ per mo. depending on the area’s MLS-IDX agreement this is charged as a special expense, this monthly costs go directly into the cost of website, management, and the MLS-IDX.
- An example of our Austin area WEBSITE. Total cost for an Austin area WESBITE is 25$ per mo.
- Premium WEBSITE includes: A Domain name, Hosting service, Online Marketing Options, Mobile friendly, unlimited IDX Posts & Pages, SEO, Simple & Easy Back Office and much more are all FREE.
- You do NOT have to have a WEBSITE at all. You may just use one of our brokerage website and we will display your REALTOR profile on it, with your contact info and links to any social media or blogs you are utilizing.
- All WEBSITES must be approved by the broker to ensure proper disclaimers, advertisements and Branding.
- Existing domains and Hosting, must be transferred to FrogKings.com, but new a domain and hosting is FREE because they are already included with a new WESBITE… like the one seen here. 🙂
Hosting, Domains and Internet services provided by FrogKings.com
If you don’t have your own site, what are you waiting for?
If you already have a website, how is that site?
Is your site generating leads? Is it easy for users to navigate and search for properties? Is it easy for YOU to update and keep fresh? Or do you have to call your web designer numerous times every time you need to update something?
Check out the many features and tools your professional website with us will include:
TOOLS AND FEATURES:
» Your own domain name (or you can transfer one you already have)
» Editable search engine keywords and tags
» Google and Yahoo! Sitemaps
» Virus protected e-mail
» Easy content editor (add videos, flash, tables, images, links, and more)
» Educational videos for your clients
» File Library to store contracts, documents, and more
» Advanced Mortgage Calculators
» User accounts (for assistants, or teammates)
» Listing teasers on any page
» Flash intro templates with full personalization options
» Animated headers, music, and site sounds
» Password protected pages» City pages templates for local content
» Dynamic content (listings, banners, weather, etc.)
WORLD-CLASS IDX AND LISTINGS FEATURES:
» Unlimited number of listings, photos and slideshoes
» Property Search
» Google Earth™ aerial photos
» Fully functional, updated by the minute and feeds directly off the MLS
LEAD CAPTURE TOOLS THAT WORK:
» Lead Capture forms
» Fully customizable auto-response messages
» Text notices of new leads
» Appointment reminders
» Mobile listing information
» Mobile Calendar and to-do list
And if you think that’s still not enough…
Having a professional website is not only a great lead-generating tool, but the perfect tool to win Listing Presentations. Just show your site and how you market your clients’ homes. Explain to your potential clients where and how you will market their property using all these tools and features in sites such as: Google, Realtor.com,Trulia, Oddle, Zillow, and more.
Having a great site works not only to get leads, but to show potential buyers and sellers how you work. For clients who are selling, it shows them how you will market their homes. This is a great tool for Listing Presentations.
Information Sources Used in Home Search
Real estate agent – 85%
Yard sign – 63%
Internet – 80%
Newspaper – 55%
Home book/magazine – 34%
Open house – 47%
Builders – 26%
Television – 11%
Relocation company – 5%
Source: 2006 National Association of REALTORS® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.
Websites still available for our Agents:
Talk with the broker about choosing a domain name.